SMART Recovery Australia provides professional training courses for individuals and organisations wanting to learn the SMART Recovery behavioural change and addiction treatment program and start up meetings in the community or their organisation.
Several participants from our August Sydney training provided positive testimonials of their time during the two-day course and the benefits of the SMART Recovery program.
You can register for SMART Recovery Facilitator Training here.
SMART Recovery Facilitator Training Course:
- Two full-day SMART Recovery Facilitator Training Course
- New online pre-training course
- Comprehensive new SMART Recovery Australia Facilitator Training Manual
- SMART Recovery group start-up kit
Training covers various theoretical and practical elements:
- SMART Recovery 4-Point Program
- SMART Tools and how to apply them in a group setting
- Practical application of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Motivational Interviewing (MI) and Stages of Change (SOC) techniques
- Key group facilitation skills
- Role playing being a Facilitator
- Interactive participation in various real group experiences
- How to manage difficult scenarios and clients
- How to start a SMART Recovery group
- Receive ongoing support from your Area Coordinator
Other specialised SMART Programs available:
Ph: 02 9373 5100