Is it time to legalise drugs?
Drug Policy Public Discussion Forum | April 23
SMART board member Jenny Valentsh to join all-star panel discussing the war on drugs
You’re invited to a public discussion forum in Sydney on April 23rd at the Wesley Conference Centre.
For a limited time, we are offering you the opportunity to purchase discounted early bird tickets!
Join ABC Media Watch host, Paul Barry as he hosts an expert panel of community leaders and public figures, for a dinner-table style discussion about drug policy.
- Hon. Bob Carr – Former NSW Premier and Federal Foreign Minister
- Hon. Geoff Gallop AC – Member of the Global Commission on Drug Policy
- Alison Ritter AO – Director of Drug Policy Modelling Program at the University of NSW
- Antony Loewenstein – Investigative Journalist and Bestselling Author
- Jenny Valentish – Journalist, Author, Board Member of SMART Recovery Australia, Chair of SMART Recovery International Brand & Communications Committee
There will also be an audience Q&A, book sales, book signing and information tables from Australia’s leading Alcohol and Other Drug NGO’s.