The following exercise can be used for any goals you want to achieve.
Think about what behaviours you would need to have to reach that goal.
Make a list and categorize the list into Areas of Importance (AOI).
Number the areas as 1, 2 or 3 with 1 being the “most important” gaol to achieve and 3 being the “least important”.
- Click here to do a Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Stages of Change
- Click here to do Weighing it up
- Click here to do Timeline of Use
- Click here to do Urge log
- Click here to Understanding Urges
- ABC Problem Solving Worksheets
- Wheel of Focus
- Priority Calendar
- Goal Setting Worksheet
- Lifestyle Record
- Click here to do the Audit (Alcohol Screen)